Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the Marist Red Foxes (1-4) visit Navy to play the Midshipmen (4-4). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
Marist Red Foxes vs. Navy Midshipmen ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last game. The Midshipmen fell to the Bryant Bulldogs, 60-45, while the Red Foxes lost a close one to the Army West Point Black Knights, 66-64.
Marist held Army West Point to an offensive rebounding percentage of 18.9 (below the 24.0 mark opponents have averaged against Marist this season) while Navy had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (41.9 vs. 30.0). Navy was lifted by John Carter Jr., who recorded 12 points and six rebounds. Michael Cubbage, meanwhile had a solid performance for Marist, contributing 10 points and eight rebounds.
Half-court execution will be critical when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams battle. Navy ranks 300th in possessions per game (66.6) and Marist is 328th (65.5) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
Marist Red Foxes vs. Navy Midshipmen Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Navy, ATS Winner – Marist, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Navy ranks 75th in rebounds per game (37.7) while Marist ranks 300th (31.9).
- The Midshipmen average 21.4 three pointers per game, which ranks 195th in the nation. The Red Foxes rank 283rd in three pointers allowed per game (25.3).
- Marist ranks 204th in assists allowed per game (13.5) while Navy ranks 278th (15.2).
- The Red Foxes rank 66th in steals allowed per game (5.6) while the Midshipmen rank 227th (7.2).
- Marist ranks 84th in blocks allowed per game (3.0) while Navy ranks 231st (4.4).