The Nevada Wolf Pack (0-1) and their outstanding offense welcome the Loyola Marymount Lions (1-0) and their exceptional defense. The game gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Loyola Marymount Lions vs. Nevada Wolf Pack Betting Odds
In their last game, the Wolf Pack were beaten by the Utah Runnin’ Utes, 79-74, while the Lions easily got past the Westcliff Warriors, 105-62.
Loyola Marymount played a nearly perfect game. They had a turnover percentage of 12.2 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.730. Westcliff had marks of 23.8 and 0.381, respectively, for those same stats. Nevada, meanwhile, had a much better turnover percentage (7.7 vs. 14.9). Nevada’s Lindsey Drew led the way, recording 30 points, eight assists and six rebounds. Meanwhile, Ivan Alipiev fueled Loyola Marymount with 25 points and six rebounds.
The game should be a showdown of strength against strength as the high-octane offense of Nevada takes on the stingy defense of Loyola Marymount. Since last season, the Wolf Pack rank 17th in offensive efficiency, while the Lions are 44th in defensive efficiency.
Loyola Marymount vs. Nevada ATS Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Nevada, ATS Winner – Loyola Marymount, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Nevada ranks 65th in three pointers attempted per game (25.3) while Loyola Marymount ranks 324th (15.1).
- The Wolf Pack average 14.7 assists per game, which ranks 70th in the NCAA. The Lions rank 207th in assists allowed per game (13.7).
- Loyola Marymount ranks 49th in steals per game (7.4) while Nevada ranks 147th (6.2).
- The Wolf Pack rank 82nd in rebounds per game (37.3) while the Lions rank 284th (32.4).
- Nevada ranks 28th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Loyola Marymount ranks 182nd (3.7).