Expect a low-scoring game when the Loyola Marymount Lions (3-4) go head-to-head against the 20th-ranked Colorado Buffaloes (6-0) at CU Events Center. Action gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019, and can be seen on Pac-12 Network.
Loyola Marymount Lions at Colorado Buffaloes ATS Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Buffaloes defeated the Sacramento State Hornets 59-45, while the Lions beat the Southern Utah Thunderbirds 61-51.
The Lions forced 18 turnovers and held the Thunderbirds to an effective field goal percentage of 0.404 (below their season average of 0.545). The Buffaloes, meanwhile, had an absurd free throw rate of 0.378 (above their season average of 0.256) and held the Hornets to an effective field goal percentage of 0.292 (below their season average of 0.484). Tyler Bey was a key piece for Colorado with 11 points and 17 rebounds. Loyola Marymount, meanwhile, rallied around Parker Dortch, who contributed 17 points.
The aggressive Colorado offense might be living from the foul line in this showdown. The Buffaloes rank 19th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.279, while Loyola Marymount ranks 328th in FTA rate allowed (0.280) since last season.
Loyola Marymount Lions at Colorado Buffaloes Betting Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Colorado, ATS Winner – Colorado, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Colorado ranks 61st in rebounds per game (37.8) while Loyola Marymount ranks 298th (31.6).
- The Buffaloes rank 274th in three pointers attempted per game (19.5) while the Lions rank 331st (15.4).
- Colorado blocks 3.1 opponent shots per game, which is ranked 176th in the NCAA. Loyola Marymount ranks 181st in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- The Buffaloes rank 19th in assists allowed per game (10.4) while the Lions rank 215th (13.5).
- Loyola Marymount ranks 77th in steals allowed per game (5.7) while Colorado ranks 246th (7.1).