The Marquette Golden Eagles welcome the Loyola Maryland Greyhounds to Fiserv Forum to open their seasons. Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Loyola Maryland Greyhounds vs. Marquette Golden Eagles ATS Odds
Marquette made the tournament last season following a 22-7 regular season campaign that earned them a five seed in the tournament. They lost in the First Round to the Murray State Racers. Loyola Maryland, meanwhile, did not make the tournament following a 10-19 regular season campaign.
The high-octane offense of Marquette will face off against the mid-tier defense of Loyola Maryland. In the 2018-19 season, the Golden Eagles ranked 81st in offensive efficiency, while the Greyhounds were 317th in defensive efficiency. The Golden Eagles figure to have the advantage on that end of the court.
Loyola Maryland Greyhounds at Marquette Golden Eagles ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Marquette, ATS Winner – Marquette, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Marquette ranks 41st in rebounds per game (38.2) while Loyola Maryland ranks 303rd (31.2).
- The Golden Eagles rank 50th in blocks per game (4.3) while the Greyhounds rank 230th in blocks allowed per game (4.4).
- Marquette ranks 101st in assists allowed per game (12.3) while Loyola Maryland ranks 274th (15.5).
- The Greyhounds rank 15th in steals per game (8.7) while the Golden Eagles rank 246th (4.9).
- Marquette ranks 87th in three pointers attempted per game (24.2) while Loyola Maryland ranks 278th (19.3).