The Loyola Maryland Greyhounds (1-1) will travel to the Constant Convocation Center to meet the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-1). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Loyola Maryland Greyhounds at Old Dominion Monarchs ATS Odds
Both teams beat their last opponent. The Monarchs defeated the Saint Joseph’s Hawks 82-69, while the Greyhounds beat the Chicago State Cougars 98-85.
Loyola Maryland played a nearly perfect game. They had a turnover percentage of 11.7 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 21.9. For those same stats, Chicago State was 18.3 and 18.8, respectively. The Monarchs, on the other hand, had a much better free throw rate (0.333 vs. 0.147) and had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (34.0 vs. 24.5). Old Dominion was led by Xavier Green, who finished with 18 points and 10 rebounds. Andrew Kostecka played a pivotal role for Loyola Maryland with 26 points and six rebounds.
Old Dominion should have the advantage on the defensive side of the ball. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Monarchs rank 14th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.454), while Loyola Maryland is 163rd in effective field goal percentage (0.512).
Loyola Maryland Greyhounds vs. Old Dominion Monarchs Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Old Dominion, ATS Winner – Old Dominion, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Old Dominion ranks 21st in rebounds per game (39.5) while Loyola Maryland ranks 305th (31.2).
- The Monarchs rank 23rd in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while the Greyhounds rank 242nd (4.5).
- Old Dominion ranks 219th in three pointers attempted per game (21.2) while Loyola Maryland ranks 278th (19.6).
- The Monarchs rank 46th in assists allowed per game (11.2) while the Greyhounds rank 279th (15.5).
- Old Dominion ranks 10th in steals allowed per game (4.8) while Loyola Maryland ranks 237th (7.1).