The Miami Hurricanes welcome the Louisville Cardinals to Watsco Center to start their seasons. The game starts at 6:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, and will air on ACC Network.
Louisville Cardinals at Miami Hurricanes ATS Odds
Louisville made the tournament last season after a 19-10 regular season campaign that earned them a seven seed in the tournament. They fell in the First Round to the Minnesota Golden Gophers. Meanwhile, Miami was unable reach the tournament following an 11-16 regular season campaign.
Louisville may struggle to create turnovers. In the 2018-19 season, Miami ranked 75th in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.1 percent), while Louisville forced the 34th-fewest turnovers (16.2 percent). Furthermore, the Cardinals were among the nation’s elite at getting to the line, ranking 50th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.271). The Hurricanes, however, ranked seventh at keeping opponents off the charity stripe with an opponents’ FTA rate of 0.165.
Louisville Cardinals at Miami Hurricanes Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Miami, ATS Winner – Miami, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Louisville ranks 44th in rebounds per game (38.1) while Miami ranks 259th (33.2).
- The Cardinals rank 150th in assists per game (13.5) while the Hurricanes rank 224th in assists allowed per game (14.2).
- Miami averages 3.1 blocks per game, which ranks 149th in the country. Louisville ranks 153rd in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- The Hurricanes rank 108th in steals per game (6.6) while the Cardinals rank 271st (4.4).
- Louisville averages 25.3 three pointers per game, which ranks 65th in the country. Miami ranks 204th in three pointers allowed per game (23.3).