The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (10-16, 5-10 SBC) will be at Trojan Arena to take on the Troy Trojans (9-17, 5-10 SBC) in a SBC matchup. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns at Troy Trojans ATS Odds
Both teams lost a close one in their last matchup. The Trojans fell to the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks, 74-71, while the Ragin’ Cajuns were defeated by the South Alabama Jaguars, 78-75.
Louisiana had a better effective field goal percentage (0.500 vs. 0.485) while Troy held Louisiana-Monroe to an offensive rebounding percentage of 6.3 (below their season average of 26.9). Troy was led by Nick Stampley, who recorded 12 points and 10 rebounds. Cedric Russell played well for Louisiana, putting up 29 points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Mylik Wilson led the Ragin’ Cajuns to a 79-62 win. He recorded a double-double with 18 points and 13 rebounds. The Ragin’ Cajuns’ 34.5 offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest advantage over the Trojans, who had a mark of 20.0.
It could be a sloppy game for the Louisiana offense. Louisiana ranks 241st in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.0 percent), while the disruptive defense of Troy forces the 93rd-most turnovers in the country (20.9 percent).
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns vs. Troy Trojans Betting Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Troy, ATS Winner – Troy, O/U – Over
- Troy ranks 67th in assists per game (14.4) while Louisiana ranks 237th (10.9).
- The Ragin’ Cajuns rank 46th in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while the Trojans rank 116th (3.4).
- The Trojans rank 35th in three pointers attempted per game (26.4) while the Ragin’ Cajuns rank 181st in three pointers allowed per game (22.6).
- Louisiana ranks 133rd in rebounds per game (35.8) while Troy ranks 260th in rebounds allowed per game (38.3).
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 2.4, down from 3.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Trojans have scored an average of 68.0 points per game (1.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 77.2 points per game (4.9 above their season average).