The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (2-0) will travel to Ed & Rae Schollmaier Arena to clash against the TCU Horned Frogs (1-0). Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns at TCU Horned Frogs Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Horned Frogs dismantled the Southwestern University Pirates 83-62, while the Ragin’ Cajuns were victorious over the McNeese State Cowboys 85-80.
The Ragin’ Cajuns had a much better turnover percentage (11.3 vs. 23.5) and had a better offensive rebounding percentage (40.0 vs. 38.9). The Horned Frogs, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (15.0 vs. 24.8) and had a better effective field goal percentage (0.600 vs. 0.500). TCU was led by Kevin Samuel, who contributed 17 points and 12 rebounds. Meanwhile, Jalen Johnson had a good outing for Louisiana, finishing with 21 points, seven rebounds and five blocks.
It could be a sloppy game for the TCU offense. Dating back to last season, TCU ranks 229th in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.3 percent), while the gambling defense of Louisiana has forced the 70th-most turnovers in the country (20.9 percent).
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns vs. TCU Horned Frogs Betting Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Louisiana, ATS Winner – Louisiana, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Louisiana averages 15.1 assists per game, which ranks 54th in the NCAA. TCU ranks 272nd in assists allowed per game (15.3).
- The Horned Frogs average 7.0 steals per game, which ranks 80th in the country. The Ragin’ Cajuns rank 153rd in steals allowed per game (6.3).
- Louisiana ranks 54th in three pointers attempted per game (25.6) while TCU ranks 123rd in three pointers allowed per game (21.7).
- The Horned Frogs rank 119th in rebounds allowed per game (34.1) while the Ragin’ Cajuns rank 286th (37.8).
- Louisiana ranks 77th in blocks per game (4.0) while TCU ranks 199th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).