The Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks (6-17, 2-12 SBC) and the Troy Trojans (9-16, 5-9 SBC) battle at Trojan Arena. The Warhawks will attempt to snap their 10-game losing streak. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks vs. Troy Trojans Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last outing. The Trojans fell to the South Alabama Jaguars, 70-66, while the Warhawks were defeated by the Georgia State Panthers, 77-69.
Louisiana-Monroe held Georgia State to an offensive rebounding percentage of 23.3 (below their season average of 33.2) while Troy had a better effective field goal percentage (0.508 vs. 0.500). Tahj Small played a key role for Troy with 12 points, eight rebounds and five assists. Tyree White led the way for Louisiana-Monroe, recording 19 points and nine rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, White led the Warhawks to a 79-63 victory. He scored a game-high 19 points. Getting to the charity stripe was one of Louisiana-Monroe’s largest advantages. They made 34 trips to the line, while Troy went just 18 times.
This contest should be a matchup of opposite paces. Troy has preferred an up-tempo style of play (93rd in possessions per game), while Louisiana-Monroe has been more half-court-oriented (326th in possessions per game).
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks at Troy Trojans Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Troy, ATS Winner – Troy, O/U – Over
- Troy ranks 38th in three pointers attempted per game (26.3) while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 268th (17.6).
- The Warhawks rank 36th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Trojans rank 116th (3.4).
- Troy ranks 193rd in steals per game (5.5) while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 247th (4.6).
- The Trojans rank 84th in rebounds per game (37.2) while the Warhawks rank 255th (32.7).
- Troy ranks 63rd in assists per game (14.5) while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 229th (11.2).
- The Warhawks’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 13.0, up from 5.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Trojans have scored an average of 66.4 points per game (3.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 78.6 points per game (6.3 above their season average).