The Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks (9-18, 5-13 SBC) will be at the Jack Stephens Center to go head-to-head with the Little Rock Trojans (19-9, 13-4 SBC) in a SBC matchup. Action starts at 7:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks at Little Rock Trojans Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Trojans barely escaped the Arkansas State Red Wolves 81-78, while the Warhawks beat the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns 83-77.
The Warhawks made 20 of their 25 free throws (80.0 percent) and held the Ragin’ Cajuns to an offensive rebounding percentage of 18.4 (below their season average of 30.3). The Trojans, on the other hand, knocked down 27 of their 37 free throws (73.0 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.540 (above their season average of 0.526). Little Rock was lifted by Kamani Johnson, who contributed 32 points and 16 rebounds. Michael Ertel fueled Louisiana-Monroe with 22 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Markquis Nowell led the Trojans to a 73-72 win. He was the game’s leading scorer with 33 points. Little Rock’s 0.319 free throw rate was their biggest advantage over Louisiana-Monroe, who had a mark of 0.271.
The offensive glass should be a huge advantage for Little Rock in this meeting. The Trojans rank 85th in offensive rebounding percentage (31.2 percent), while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 291st in defensive rebounding percentage (69.6 percent).
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks at Little Rock Trojans Odds Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Little Rock, ATS Winner – Little Rock, O/U – Over
- Little Rock ranks 105th in steals per game (6.8) while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 246th (4.5).
- The Warhawks rank 29th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while the Trojans rank 86th (3.1).
- Louisiana-Monroe ranks 257th in three pointers attempted per game (18.6) while Little Rock ranks 290th (17.4).
- The Trojans rank 23rd in rebounds allowed per game (31.2) while the Warhawks rank 139th (34.9).
- Little Rock ranks 50th in assists allowed per game (11.1) while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 132nd (12.5).
- The Trojans have been outscored by an average of 1.2 points in their last five games. For the season, Little Rock has defeated opponents by an average of 3.5 points.
- During their last five games, the Warhawks have scored an average of 68.2 points per game (4.8 above their season average) and allowed an average of 65.4 points per game (1.9 below their season average).