It figures to be a high-scoring affair as the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks (2-1) head to Mississippi State to take on the Bulldogs (2-0). The game will air on SEC Network at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks at Mississippi State Bulldogs ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Bulldogs beat the Sam Houston State Bearkats, 67-58, while the Warhawks fell to the Texas A&M Aggies, 63-57.
Mississippi State played a nearly perfect contest. They had an absurd free throw rate of 0.348 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 42.9. Sam Houston State was 0.062 and 29.3, respectively, for those same stats. Louisiana-Monroe, meanwhile, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (33.3 vs. 31.4). Tyson Carter put together a solid outing for Mississippi State with 28 points and six assists. Michael Ertel led the way for Louisiana-Monroe, finishing with 25 points and nine rebounds.
Mississippi State could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their prolific offense goes up against one of the worst defenses in the country. The Bulldogs rank 33rd in offensive efficiency, while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 265th in defensive efficiency since the 2018-19 season.
Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks at Mississippi State Bulldogs Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Mississippi State, ATS Winner – Mississippi State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Mississippi State ranks ninth in blocks per game (5.1) while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 219th (2.5).
- The Bulldogs average 14.4 assists per game, which ranks 87th in the nation. The Warhawks rank 153rd in assists allowed per game (13.0).
- Mississippi State averages 22.4 three pointers per game, which ranks 164th in the NCAA. Louisiana-Monroe ranks 214th in three pointers allowed per game (23.4).
- The Bulldogs rank 25th in steals per game (8.0) while the Warhawks rank 179th (5.9).
- Mississippi State ranks 31st in rebounds allowed per game (31.7) while Louisiana-Monroe ranks 126th (34.3).