The Los Angeles Clippers (0-1), 13.5-point underdogs, will travel to ORACLE Arena to clash against the Golden State Warriors (1-0) in game two of the First Round of the Western Conference Playoffs. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 230 points and it can be seen on TNT at 10:30 p.m. ET on Monday, April 15, 2019.
Los Angeles Clippers vs. Golden State Warriors ATS Odds
In game one, Curry led the Warriors to a 121-104 win. He notched a double-double with 38 points and 15 rebounds. Golden State covered as a 13.5-point favorite and the two teams combined to score 225 points, which was under the projected point total of 233. The Warriors’ offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest advantage over the Clippers. Golden State had a rate of 25.0, while Los Angeles posted a mark of 14.3.
Of the Clippers’ 83 games, 45 have finished over the total. Los Angeles heads into the contest with records of 48-35 straight up (SU) and 45-37-1 against the spread (ATS).
In opposition of Los Angeles, games featuring the Warriors have gone under the total 54.2 percent of the time. Golden State is 58-25 SU, but they have trouble covering the spread (36-46-1 ATS).
Golden State could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their prolific offense squares off against one of the worst defenses in the NBA. The Warriors rank first in offensive efficiency, while Los Angeles ranks 21st in defensive efficiency. Moreover, the Clippers, who rank first in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.257), could get to the line a ton against the Warriors, who rank 21st in opponents’ FTA rate (0.205).
Clippers at Warriors Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Warriors, ATS Winner – Warriors, O/U – Under
- The Warriors average 46.3 rebounds per game, which ranks 11th in the league. The Clippers rank 20th in rebounds allowed per game (45.8).
- Golden State ranks first in blocks allowed per game (3.6) while Los Angeles ranks 28th (6.2).
- The Warriors rank third in fast break points per game (19.1) while the Clippers rank 22nd in fast break points allowed per game (14.9).
- Golden State ranks first in assists per game (29.4) while Los Angeles ranks 17th (24.0).
- Golden State averages 7.6 steals per game, which ranks 14th in the NBA. Los Angeles ranks 23rd in steals allowed per game (8.3).
- The Warriors rank eighth in three pointers attempted per game (34.4) while the Clippers rank 28th (25.9).
- The Warriors rank 15th in points off turnovers per game (16.3) while the Clippers rank 26th in points off turnovers allowed per game (17.8).
- Los Angeles ranks 15th in second chance points per game (13.1) while Golden State ranks 18th in second chance points allowed per game (13.7).
- Los Angeles ranks eighth in points in the paint per game (51.1) while Golden State ranks 28th (43.2).
- When holding opponents below 100 points, Golden State is 10-0 and Los Angeles is 7-1.
- In games where they reach the century mark, the Clippers are 48-26 and the Warriors are 58-17.
- Golden State is 17-24-1 ATS at home, while Los Angeles is 23-18-1 ATS on the road.
- The Clippers have 24 unders and 18 overs in 42 road games.
- The Warriors have 26 unders and 16 overs in 42 home games.
- The Warriors are 2-3 ATS over their last five games, while the Clippers are 0-5.
- In their last five games, Golden State has 3 unders and 2 overs, while Los Angeles has 3 overs and 2 unders.
- During their last five games, the Warriors have scored an average of 120.2 points per game (2.5 above their season average) and allowed an average of 111.4 points per game (0.3 above their season average).
- The Clippers have been outscored by an average of 15.0 points in their last five games. On the season, Los Angeles has defeated opponents by an average of 0.6 points.