The Little Rock Trojans (18-8, 12-3 SBC) will be at the College Park Center to square off against the UT Arlington Mavericks (11-15, 7-8 SBC) in a SBC matchup. Action gets underway at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Little Rock Trojans at UT Arlington Mavericks Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Mavericks defeated the Arkansas State Red Wolves, 77-67, while the Trojans were beaten by the Texas State Bobcats, 74-66.
UT Arlington played a nearly flawless game. They had a fantastic offensive rebounding percentage of 36.7 (above their season average of 27.1) and a free throw rate of 0.340 (above their season average of 0.210). For those same stats, Arkansas State had marks of 21.6 and 0.278, respectively. Little Rock, on the other hand, had a free throw rate of 0.432 (above their season average of 0.300). Radshad Davis had a good performance for UT Arlington with 15 points and 14 rebounds. Ruot Monyyong had a good outing for Little Rock, finishing with 12 points and six rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Kamani Johnson led the Trojans to a 92-89 victory. He recorded a double-double with 30 points and 13 rebounds. One of Little Rock’s largest advantages was getting to the charity stripe. They had 33 free throw attempts, while UT Arlington had just 16.
The offensive glass should be a huge edge for Little Rock in this contest. The Trojans currently rank 71st in offensive rebounding percentage (31.8 percent), while UT Arlington ranks 227th in defensive rebounding percentage (71.2 percent).
Little Rock Trojans at UT Arlington Mavericks ATS Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – UT Arlington, ATS Winner – UT Arlington, O/U – Over
- Little Rock ranks 18th in rebounds allowed per game (30.5) while UT Arlington ranks 240th (37.4).
- The Trojans rank 43rd in assists allowed per game (10.9) while the Mavericks rank 122nd (12.4).
- The Mavericks rank 58th in three pointers attempted per game (25.0) while the Trojans rank 267th (17.5).
- UT Arlington ranks 23rd in steals allowed per game (5.2) while Little Rock ranks 128th (6.6).
- The Trojans’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.2, up from 4.1 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Mavericks have scored an average of 67.0 points per game (3.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 66.6 points per game (1.4 below their season average).