The Grand Canyon Antelopes (2-0) will be at home in Grand Canyon University Arena when they go head-to-head against the Little Rock Trojans (0-2). Tip-off is scheduled for 9 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 18, 2017.
Little Rock Trojans vs. Grand Canyon Antelopes Odds Preview
In the Trojans last contest, they lost to the Memphis Tigers, 70-62. Little Rocks Wadly Mompremier contributed seven points and seven rebounds in the game. Memphis had a much better free throw rate (0.291 vs. 0.173). Little Rock, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (34.6 vs. 33.3).
The Antelopes hope to maintain momentum after topping the Robert Morris Colonials in their last matchup, 75-61. Grand Canyon was led by Oscar Frayer, who recorded 13 points and nine rebounds. The Antelopes had a much better free throw rate (0.605 vs. 0.242) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.570 vs. 0.371).
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Grand Canyon should have a substantial edge. Since the 2016-17 season, the Antelopes defense ranks 52nd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.473), while the Little Rock offense ranks 188th in effective field goal percentage (0.506).
Little Rock Trojans vs. Grand Canyon Antelopes Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Little Rock, ATS Winner – Little Rock, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Antelopes rank 158th in assists per game (13.6) while the Trojans rank 252nd (12.1).
- Grand Canyon ranks 214th in three pointers attempted per game (19.9) while Little Rock ranks 252nd (18.9).
- Grand Canyon ranks 80th in rebounds per game (37.6) while Little Rock ranks 283rd (32.9).
- The Antelopes rank 39th in steals per game (7.5) while the Trojans rank 203rd (5.6).
- Little Rock ranks 13th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while Grand Canyon ranks 118th (3.2).