Expect a fast-paced game when the Little Rock Trojans (5-7) travel to Georgetown to take on the Hoyas (8-3). The game begins at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22, 2018.
Little Rock Trojans at Georgetown Hoyas Betting Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Hoyas defeated the Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks 68-53, while the Trojans beat the Southeastern Oklahoma State Savage Storm 101-92.
Little Rock played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.191 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.647. For those same stats, Southeastern Oklahoma State put up marks of 0.103 and 0.538, respectively. Georgetown, on the other hand, played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.250 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.529. Maryland Eastern Shore was 0.079 and 0.381, respectively, for those same stats. Georgetown was lifted by Josh LeBlanc, who finished with 11 points and 11 rebounds. Markquis Nowell was a key piece for Little Rock with 34 points and eight assists.
The Trojans’ Rayjon Tucker has been playing at a high level over his last five games, averaging 0 points per game. Meanwhile, Jessie Govan has averaged 0 points during that same time frame for the Hoyas.
There should be plenty of transition action in this battle that features a pair of the country’s more up-and-down teams. Georgetown ranks 53rd in possessions per game (73.8) and Little Rock is 43rd (74.3). Moreover, the Trojans rank 299th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.7 percent), while the Hoyas rank 34th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.3 percent).
Little Rock Trojans vs. Georgetown Hoyas Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Georgetown, ATS Winner – Georgetown, O/U – Over
- Georgetown ranks 30th in assists per game (16.6) while Little Rock ranks 179th in assists allowed per game (14.9).
- The Hoyas average 21.7 three pointers per game, which ranks 156th in the NCAA. The Trojans rank 251st in three pointers allowed per game (27.8).
- Georgetown ranks 52nd in blocks per game (4.2) while Little Rock ranks 64th in blocks allowed per game (3.1).
- The Trojans rank 45th in steals allowed per game (5.6) while the Hoyas rank 174th (8.9).
- Georgetown ranks 39th in rebounds per game (39.7) while Little Rock ranks 165th in rebounds allowed per game (36.3).
- The Hoyas’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.0, down from 4.3 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Trojans have scored an average of 83.6 points per game (6.3 above their season average) and allowed an average of 82.0 points per game (5.8 above their season average).