It will be a showdown between two outstanding offenses when the Belmont Bruins (5-3) meet the Lipscomb Bisons (3-5) at Curb Event Center. The game starts at 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Lipscomb Bisons at Belmont Bruins ATS Odds
In their last game, the Bruins beat the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders, 71-59, while the Bisons were blown out by the 25th-ranked Xavier Musketeers, 87-62.
The Bruins held the Blue Raiders to an effective field goal percentage of 0.385 (below their season average of 0.535) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 32.3 (above their season average of 25.8). Lipscomb, meanwhile, did a terrific job of converting from the free throw line (8-11; 72.7 percent). Belmont was led by Nick Muszynski, who had 20 points and eight rebounds. Ahsan Asadullah, meanwhile fueled Lipscomb with 18 points and nine rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Grayson Murphy led the Bruins to a 73-67 victory. He recorded a double-double with 12 points and 13 rebounds. The Bruins’ turnover percentage was their biggest advantage over the Bisons. Belmont had a rate of 12.5, while Lipscomb posted a mark of 14.1.
The game should be a matchup of strength against strength as the high-octane offense of Belmont takes on the elite defense of Lipscomb. Since the 2018-19 season, the Bruins rank fifth in offensive efficiency, while the Bisons are 28th in defensive efficiency.
Lipscomb Bisons vs. Belmont Bruins ATS Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Belmont, ATS Winner – Lipscomb, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Belmont averages 28.0 three pointers per game, which ranks 13th in the NCAA. Lipscomb ranks 254th in three pointers allowed per game (24.1).
- The Bruins rank 100th in blocks per game (3.8) while the Bisons rank 222nd in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- Belmont ranks 119th in steals per game (6.7) while Lipscomb ranks 175th in steals allowed per game (6.5).
- The Bruins rank first in assists per game (19.3) while the Bisons rank 140th in assists allowed per game (12.6).
- Lipscomb ranks 89th in rebounds per game (37.2) while Belmont ranks 215th in rebounds allowed per game (35.8).