The Siena Saints (2-2) will be at home in the Times Union Center when they clash against the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (3-1). The game gets underway at 6 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks at Siena Saints Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Saints were beaten by the Holy Cross Crusaders, 57-45, while the Mountain Hawks beat the Princeton Tigers, 72-57.
The Mountain Hawks, who came into the game averaging an offensive rebounding percentage of 28.3, had a fantastic mark of 39.0 and held the Tigers to an effective field goal percentage of 0.317 (below their season average of 0.477). Siena, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (27.6 vs. 28.6). Evan Fisher fueled Siena with 14 points and seven rebounds. Lehigh was lifted by Nic Lynch, who put up 16 points and 10 rebounds.
The Mountain Hawks won the only game between these two teams last year, 91-90. One of Lehigh’s biggest advantages was getting to the free throw line. They made 25 trips to the line, while Siena went 22 times.
This game should be a showdown of contrasting tempos. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, Lehigh has preferred to play quickly (62nd in possessions per game), while Siena has been slower-paced (281st in possessions per game).
Lehigh Mountain Hawks at Siena Saints Betting Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Siena, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Siena ranks 83rd in three pointers allowed per game (20.5) while Lehigh ranks 321st (27.3).
- The Mountain Hawks rank 169th in steals per game (6.0) while the Saints rank 263rd (4.9).
- Siena ranks 184th in rebounds per game (35.1) while Lehigh ranks 212th in rebounds allowed per game (35.9).
- The Mountain Hawks rank 130th in assists per game (14.1) while the Saints rank 285th (11.3).
- Siena ranks 180th in blocks per game (3.1) while Lehigh ranks 287th (1.8).