The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (5-12, 2-3 Pat) visit Sojka Pavilion to meet the Bucknell Bison (7-11, 3-2 Pat). The Mountain Hawks will attempt to snap a nine-game road losing streak. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 18, 2020.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks vs. Bucknell Bison ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last game. The Bison lost a tough one against the American University Eagles, 61-60, while the Mountain Hawks fell to the Navy Midshipmen, 88-83.
Lehigh had a turnover percentage of 9.4 (better than their season average of 19.2) while Bucknell did a terrific job of making free throws (17-20; 85.0 percent). Walter Ellis had a solid outing for Bucknell with 12 points. Meanwhile, Lehigh was led by Jordan Cohen, who put up 28 points and eight assists.
The Bison dominated this series last year, winning all three games. In the most recent game, Bucknell won 97-75. Bucknell had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (23.3 vs. 12.9). Lehigh, meanwhile, did a fantastic job of getting and making free throws (22-26; 84.6 percent). This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams.
The Mountain Hawks’ Marques Wilson has been playing at a high level over his last five games, averaging 12 points per game. Meanwhile, John Meeks has averaged 15 points,1.4 steals during that same time frame for the Bison.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks at Bucknell Bison Betting Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Lehigh, ATS Winner – Lehigh, O/U – Under
- Bucknell ranks 50th in three pointers allowed per game (18.9) while Lehigh ranks 244th (25.9).
- The Mountain Hawks rank 187th in rebounds per game (34.7) while the Bison rank 251st (32.4).
- Bucknell averages 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 99th in the country. Lehigh ranks 131st in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- During their last five games, the Bison have scored an average of 67.2 points per game (1.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 62.4 points per game (11.7 below their season average).
- The Mountain Hawks’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 2.4, down from 3.9 for the season.