The Lafayette Leopards (11-7, 3-4 Pat) will be at Stabler Arena to meet the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (5-14, 2-5 Pat) in a Pat matchup. Action gets underway at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 25, 2020.
Lafayette Leopards at Lehigh Mountain Hawks ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last game. The Mountain Hawks lost a winnable game to the Holy Cross Crusaders, 96-95, while the Leopards were blown out by the Army West Point Black Knights, 94-74.
Lafayette did a terrific job of making free throws (10-14; 71.4 percent) while Lehigh held Holy Cross to an offensive rebounding percentage of 18.2 (below their season average of 27.4). Jordan Cohen had a solid performance for Lehigh, putting up 34 points, five rebounds and five assists. Lafayette was led by Tyrone Perry, who contributed 17 points.
The Mountain Hawks dominated this series last year, securing victories in both contests. In the most recent game, Lehigh won 93-86. The Mountain Hawks’ 21.2 offensive rebounding percentage was their largest advantage over the Leopards, who had a mark of 15.2. This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams.
Points at the line might be scarce for Lehigh in this meeting. The Mountain Hawks rank 307th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.187, while Lafayette ranks third in FTA rate allowed (0.138).
Lafayette vs. Lehigh ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Lehigh, ATS Winner – Lehigh, O/U – Over
- Lafayette ranks 60th in three pointers attempted per game (25.3) while Lehigh ranks 288th (16.3).
- The Leopards average 16.2 assists per game, which ranks 23rd in the nation. The Mountain Hawks rank 202nd in assists allowed per game (14.4).
- Lafayette ranks sixth in blocks allowed per game (2.1) while Lehigh ranks 115th (3.6).
- The Leopards’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 0.6, down from 3.0 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Mountain Hawks have scored an average of 76.6 points per game (7.7 above their season average) and allowed an average of 82.6 points per game (9.3 above their season average).