The La Salle Explorers (11-12, 2-9 A10) will be at Chaifetz Arena to challenge the Saint Louis Billikens (17-7, 6-5 A10) in an A10 matchup. The game starts at 2:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020, and will air on NBC Sports Network.
La Salle Explorers at Saint Louis Billikens Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last outing. The Billikens were beaten by the sixth-ranked Dayton Flyers, 71-65, while the Explorers got blown out by the Richmond Spiders, 74-47.
La Salle had a better effective field goal percentage (0.377 vs. 0.508) while Saint Louis held Dayton to an offensive rebounding percentage of 14.3 (below their season average of 28.0). Saint Louis received a boost from Jordan Goodwin, who recorded 22 points and five rebounds. Ed Croswell played a pivotal role for La Salle with 10 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Goodwin led the Billikens to a 77-76 victory. He notched a double-double with 12 points and 16 rebounds. Saint Louis had a much better turnover percentage (10.2 vs. 15.9). La Salle, on the other hand, did a great job of making free throws (14-20; 70.0 percent).
Saint Louis could own the offensive glass in this contest. The Billikens currently rank 23rd in offensive rebounding percentage (34.5 percent), while La Salle ranks 258th in defensive rebounding percentage (70.6 percent).
La Salle Explorers at Saint Louis Billikens Odds Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Saint Louis, ATS Winner – Saint Louis, O/U – Under
- La Salle ranks 64th in three pointers attempted per game (24.7) while Saint Louis ranks 276th (16.9).
- The Billikens rank 47th in blocks per game (4.3) while the Explorers rank 157th in blocks allowed per game (4.1).
- Saint Louis ranks 101st in assists per game (13.8) while La Salle ranks 150th in assists allowed per game (13.0).
- The Billikens average 40.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 16th in the NCAA. The Explorers rank 212th in rebounds allowed per game (36.7).
- Saint Louis averages 7.7 steals per game, which ranks 50th in the NCAA. La Salle ranks 214th in steals allowed per game (8.6).
- The Explorers’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 4.8, up from 1.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Billikens have scored an average of 68.6 points per game (2.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 68.2 points per game (1.9 above their season average).