The winless Kennesaw State Owls (0-6) head to Michael B. Fleming Gymnasium to go head-to-head against the UNCG Spartans (6-2). Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
Kennesaw State Owls at UNCG Spartans Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Spartans were victorious over the Georgetown Hoyas, 65-61, while the Owls were blown out by the Elon Phoenix, 70-46.
UNCG played a nearly flawless contest. They had a turnover percentage of 18.9 (worse than their season average of 13.2) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.437 (below their season average of 0.506). Georgetown was 22.4 and 0.412, respectively, for those same stats. Kennesaw State, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.5 (above their season average of 28.7). James Dickey played a key role for UNCG with 10 points and eight rebounds. Terrell Burden, meanwhile had a good game for Kennesaw State, putting up 15 points.
UNCG should be expected to protect the ball well in this contest. Since the 2018-19 season, UNCG ranks 50th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.9 percent), while Kennesaw State has forced the 85th-fewest turnovers (17.9 percent). Also, the Owls’ 353rd-ranked offense (offensive efficiency of 87.3) will face a difficult test against the Spartans’ 27th-ranked defense (defensive efficiency of 94.5).
Kennesaw State Owls vs. UNCG Spartans ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – UNCG, ATS Winner – UNCG, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UNCG ranks 38th in assists allowed per game (11.0) while Kennesaw State ranks 313th (16.0).
- The Spartans rank 125th in rebounds allowed per game (34.1) while the Owls rank 293rd (37.9).
- UNCG ranks 63rd in blocks per game (4.2) while Kennesaw State ranks 230th in blocks allowed per game (4.0).
- The Spartans rank eighth in steals per game (9.0) while the Owls rank 266th in steals allowed per game (7.3).
- UNCG ranks 108th in three pointers attempted per game (23.8) while Kennesaw State ranks 333rd (14.1).