The Kennesaw State Owls (1-23, 0-11 Asun) travel to Edmunds Center to take on the Stetson Hatters (14-12, 8-3 Asun). The Owls look to snap their 15-game losing streak. Action starts at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Stetson Hatters Betting Odds
In their last game, the Hatters defeated the North Alabama Lions, 75-64, while the Owls lost to the FGCU Eagles, 70-58.
Stetson dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a fantastic free throw rate of 0.571 (above their season average of 0.240) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 27.6 (below their season average of 30.8). North Alabama put up marks of 0.239 and 14.8, respectively, for those same stats. Kennesaw State, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.180 vs. 0.089). Stetson’s Christiaan Jones led the way, finishing with 18 points. Bryson Lockley, meanwhile played a pivotal role for Kennesaw State with 22 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Mahamadou Diawara led the Hatters to a 57-54 win. He put up 15 points and nine rebounds. Stetson’s free throw rate was their biggest strength over Kennesaw State. The Hatters had a rate of 0.286, while the Owls posted a mark of 0.107.
Kennesaw State vs. Stetson Free Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Stetson, ATS Winner – Kennesaw State, O/U – Under
- Stetson ranks 47th in rebounds allowed per game (32.0) while Kennesaw State ranks 244th (37.7).
- The Hatters average 2.6 blocks per game, which ranks 157th in the country. The Owls rank 163rd in blocks allowed per game (4.3).
- Stetson ranks 259th in assists per game (9.8) while Kennesaw State ranks 265th (8.1).
- The Owls rank 178th in three pointers allowed per game (22.5) while the Hatters rank 286th (26.8).
- Stetson ranks 40th in steals allowed per game (5.5) while Kennesaw State ranks 125th (6.5).
- The Hatters have outscored opponents by an average of 1.6 points in their last five games. On the season, Stetson has lost by an average of 1.4 points.
- During their last five games, the Owls have scored an average of 55.6 points per game (1.5 above their season average) and allowed an average of 78.8 points per game (5.4 above their season average).