The North Alabama Lions (10-16, 5-8 Asun) welcome the Kennesaw State Owls (1-24, 0-12 Asun) to Flowers Hall, where both teams will look to end their losing streaks. The Owls are on a 16-game skid, while the Lions have lost five games in a row. The game is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 20, 2020.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. North Alabama Lions ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last outing. The Lions fell to the North Florida Ospreys, 80-67, while the Owls were defeated by the Stetson Hatters, 59-42.
Kennesaw State forced Stetson into a turnover percentage of 24.2 (above their season average of 18.6) while North Alabama had an offensive rebounding percentage of 36.4 (above their season average of 27.0). North Alabama’s Mervin James had a good outing, recording 23 points and 10 rebounds. Meanwhile, Tyler Hooker played a key role for Kennesaw State with 16 points.
In their first matchup this year, C.J. Brim led the Lions to a 78-58 win. He recorded 11 points, eight rebounds and eight assists. The Lions’ offensive rebounding percentage was their largest strength over the Owls. North Alabama had a rate of 33.3, while Kennesaw State posted a mark of 18.6.
Kennesaw State at North Alabama ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – North Alabama, ATS Winner – North Alabama, O/U – Under
- North Alabama ranks 37th in assists allowed per game (10.6) while Kennesaw State ranks 230th (14.4).
- The Lions rank 40th in steals allowed per game (5.4) while the Owls rank 129th (6.6).
- The Lions rank 35th in three pointers allowed per game (18.7) while the Owls rank 164th (22.0).
- North Alabama ranks 142nd in rebounds per game (35.6) while Kennesaw State ranks 250th (32.8).
- During their last five games, the Owls have scored an average of 51.2 points per game (2.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 74.0 points per game (1.1 above their season average).
- The Lions’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 9.2, up from 2.0 for the season.