The Kennesaw State Owls (0-2) will travel to Hawkins Arena to clash against the Mercer Bears (1-1). The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, November 11, 2019.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Mercer Bears Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Bears were victorious over the Columbia International Rams, 84-76, while the Owls were blown out by the Drake Bulldogs, 86-55.
Mercer played a nearly flawless game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 34.4 and a turnover percentage of 9.5. For those same stats, Columbia International put up marks of 14.7 and 15.6, respectively. Kennesaw State, meanwhile, did an excellent job of making free throws (13-16; 81.3 percent). Ethan Stair was a key piece for Mercer with 17 points and 12 rebounds. Armani Harris had a good game for Kennesaw State, contributing 10 points and seven rebounds.
It could be a sloppy game for the Kennesaw State offense. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, Kennesaw State ranks 245th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.5 percent), while the disruptive defense of Mercer has forced the 93rd-most turnovers in the NCAA (20.3 percent).
Kennesaw State Owls at Mercer Bears ATS Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Mercer, ATS Winner – Mercer, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Mercer averages 6.6 steals per game, which ranks 120th in the nation. Kennesaw State ranks 249th in steals allowed per game (7.3).
- The Bears rank 202nd in assists allowed per game (13.8) while the Owls rank 290th (16.2).
- Kennesaw State blocks 3.3 opponent shots per game, which is ranked 149th in the country. Mercer ranks 209th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- The Bears rank 204th in three pointers attempted per game (21.4) while the Owls rank 330th (13.9).
- Mercer ranks 179th in rebounds allowed per game (35.2) while Kennesaw State ranks 289th (38.2).