The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (2-1) will be at home in Hooper Eblen Arena when they square off against the Kennesaw State Owls (1-2). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 18, 2017.
Kennesaw State Owls at Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Betting Preview
In the Owls last game, they won big over the Piedmont Lions, 77-54. With 17 points, six rebounds and five assists, Kennesaw States Tyler Hooker played well. Kennesaw State played a nearly perfect game. They had an effective field goal percentage of 0.545 and a turnover percentage of 11.2. Piedmont put up marks of 0.354 and 15.6, respectively, for those same stats.
The Golden Eagles hope to keep it rolling after thoroughly outplaying the Boyce Bulldogs in their last matchup, 106-48. Courtney Alexander II led the way for Tennessee Tech, finishing with 14 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists. Tennessee Tech played a perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.206 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.676. Boyce put up marks of 0.000 and 0.358, respectively, for those same stats.
It could be a mistake-prone game for the Kennesaw State offense. Since the 2016-17 season, Kennesaw State ranks 181st in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 18.8 percent), while the gambling defense of Tennessee Tech has forced the 51st-most turnovers in the nation (21.0 percent).
Kennesaw State Owls at Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Kennesaw State, ATS Winner – Kennesaw State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Owls average 36.1 rebounds per game, which ranks 154th in the NCAA. The Golden Eagles rank 222nd in rebounds allowed per game (36.6).
- Tennessee Tech averages 3.8 blocks per game, which ranks 96th in the nation. Kennesaw State ranks 97th in blocks allowed per game (3.1).
- Tennessee Tech ranks 73rd in three pointers attempted per game (23.4) while Kennesaw State ranks 321st (15.7).
- The Owls average 15.5 assists per game, which ranks 49th in the NCAA. The Golden Eagles rank 250th in assists allowed per game (14.8).
- Tennessee Tech ranks 76th in steals per game (7.0) while Kennesaw State ranks 231st (5.3).