The Drake Bulldogs will get their season going on their home court when they clash against the Kennesaw State Owls (0-1) at Knapp Center. Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 7, 2019.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Drake Bulldogs ATS Odds
The last time the Owls played, they were blown out by the Creighton Bluejays, 81-55. Bryson Lockley put together a solid game for Kennesaw State, contributing 12 points and seven rebounds. Creighton was lights out from beyond the arc (12-25; 48.0 percent). Kennesaw State, on the other hand, had a better free throw rate (0.136 vs. 0.048).
Last season, Drake was unable reach the tournament following a 21-8 regular season.
Drake could have their way on the offensive side of the ball as their sweet-shooting offense goes up against one of the nation’s worst defenses. The Bulldogs rank 51st in effective field goal percentage (0.539), while Kennesaw State ranks 316th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.535) since the 2018-19 season.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Drake Bulldogs Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Drake, ATS Winner – Drake, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Drake ranks 32nd in assists allowed per game (10.9) while Kennesaw State ranks 301st (15.9).
- The Bulldogs average 3.8 blocks per game, which ranks 98th in the nation. The Owls rank 206th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- Kennesaw State averages 5.8 steals per game, which ranks 194th in the country. Drake ranks 238th in steals allowed per game (7.2).
- The Bulldogs rank 149th in three pointers attempted per game (22.7) while the Owls rank 337th (13.9).
- Drake ranks 110th in rebounds allowed per game (34.1) while Kennesaw State ranks 284th (38.3).