The Creighton Bluejays welcome the Kennesaw State Owls to CHI Health Center Omaha to open their seasons. Action starts at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Creighton Bluejays ATS Odds
Last season, Creighton was unable make the tournament following a 15-13 regular season. Kennesaw State also was unable reach the tournament after a 6-22 regular season.
Creighton could dominate on the offensive side of the ball as their sweet-shooting offense squares off against one of the worst defenses in the NCAA. The Bluejays ranked fifth in effective field goal percentage (0.570), while Kennesaw State ranked 309th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.532) in the 2018-19 season. Additionally, the Owls, who ranked 259th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.211), will face off against the Bluejays, who ranked 30th in opponents’ FTA rate (0.186).
Kennesaw State Owls vs. Creighton Bluejays Free Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Creighton, ATS Winner – Creighton, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Creighton ranks 23rd in three pointers attempted per game (27.5) while Kennesaw State ranks 329th (13.7).
- The Bluejays rank 94th in steals per game (6.8) while the Owls rank 230th in steals allowed per game (7.2).
- Kennesaw State ranks 133rd in blocks per game (3.3) while Creighton ranks 140th in blocks allowed per game (3.3).
- The Bluejays rank 21st in assists per game (16.0) while the Owls rank 285th in assists allowed per game (15.9).
- Creighton ranks 104th in rebounds allowed per game (33.9) while Kennesaw State ranks 284th (38.2).