The Alabama Crimson Tide (11-7) welcome the Kansas State Wildcats (8-10) to Coleman Coliseum. The Crimson Tide will try to extend their six-game home winning streak, while the Wildcats look to snap their seven-game road losing streak. Action begins at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 25, 2020, and can be seen on ESPN2.
Kansas State Wildcats at Alabama Crimson Tide Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Crimson Tide beat the Vanderbilt Commodores, 77-62, while the Wildcats lost big to the third-ranked Kansas Jayhawks, 81-60.
Alabama played a nearly flawless game. They had a ridiculous offensive rebounding percentage of 36.1 (above their season average of 29.6) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.558 (above their season average of 0.521). Vanderbilt had marks of 19.1 and 0.346, respectively, for those same stats. Kansas State, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.466 vs. 0.531). John Petty Jr. fueled Alabama with 23 points and 10 rebounds. David Sloan led the way for Kansas State, recording 17 points and five assists.
It will be a showdown of conflicting paces as the fast-breaking Crimson Tide (ranked fifth in the nation in possessions per game) will look to push the more grind-it-out Wildcats (294th in possessions per game).
Kansas State Wildcats at Alabama Crimson Tide ATS Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Alabama, ATS Winner – Kansas State, O/U – Under
- Alabama ranks fifth in rebounds per game (41.9) while Kansas State ranks 241st (33.2).
- The Crimson Tide rank 38th in blocks per game (4.6) while the Wildcats rank 132nd (2.8).
- The Wildcats rank 26th in steals per game (8.7) while the Crimson Tide rank 202nd in steals allowed per game (8.6).
- Alabama ranks eighth in three pointers attempted per game (29.4) while Kansas State ranks 164th (21.7).
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 62.8 points per game (2.5 below their season average) and allowed an average of 69.8 points per game (6.6 above their season average).
- The Crimson Tide’s average margin of victory in their last five games has been 12.0, up from 6.4 for the season.