The Kansas Jayhawks (0-0) will square off against the Duke Blue Devils (0-0) at Madison Square Garden. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, and will air on ESPN.
Kansas Jayhawks vs. Duke Blue Devils ATS Odds
Kansas made the tournament last season following a 21-8 regular season campaign that earned them a four seed in the tournament. They made it to the Second Round, where the Auburn Tigers defeated them. Meanwhile, Duke made it to the Elite Eight last season as a top seed in the tournament, where they were defeated by the Michigan State Spartans. In the regular season, the Blue Devils went 24-4.
The offensive glass could be a major edge for Duke in this meeting. Last season, the Blue Devils ranked 15th in offensive rebounding percentage (35.6 percent), while Kansas ranked 175th in defensive rebounding percentage (72.1 percent).
Kansas Jayhawks vs. Duke Blue Devils ATS Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Duke, ATS Winner – Duke, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Duke ranks 102nd in three pointers attempted per game (23.8) while Kansas ranks 283rd in three pointers allowed per game (25.6).
- The Blue Devils average 6.8 blocks per game, which ranks first in the country. The Jayhawks rank 149th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- Duke ranks 23rd in assists per game (15.9) while Kansas ranks 162nd (13.3).
- The Blue Devils rank fifth in steals per game (9.1) while the Jayhawks rank 176th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- Duke ranks second in rebounds per game (41.2) while Kansas ranks 167th in rebounds allowed per game (35.1).