The Kansas City Roos (12-14, 4-7 WAC) will be at the Icardo Center to meet the Bakersfield Roadrunners (11-14, 5-5 WAC) in a WAC matchup. The game begins at 10 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Kansas City Roos vs. Bakersfield Roadrunners ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Roadrunners defeated the Chicago State Cougars, 64-54, while the Roos were beaten by the Grand Canyon Antelopes, 71-66.
Bakersfield played a nearly flawless game. They had a turnover percentage of 15.9 (better than their season average of 17.1) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.472 (below their season average of 0.487). Chicago State was 23.8 and 0.384, respectively, for those same stats. Kansas City, meanwhile, held Grand Canyon to an offensive rebounding percentage of 14.3 (below their season average of 23.0). Taze Moore had a solid outing for Bakersfield with 14 points and eight rebounds. Kansas City was led by Rob Whitfield, who recorded 13 points.
In their first matchup this season, Justin Edler-Davis led the Roadrunners to a 74-64 victory. He scored a game-high 25 points. The Roadrunners’ 46.2 offensive rebounding percentage was their largest strength over the Roos, who had a mark of 34.1.
This could end up being a sloppy game for the Bakersfield offense. Bakersfield ranks 268th in the country in ball protection (turnover percentage of 20.4 percent), while the ball-hawking defense of Kansas City forces the 47th-most turnovers in the nation (22.3 percent).
Kansas City Roos at Bakersfield Roadrunners Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Bakersfield, ATS Winner – Bakersfield, O/U – Under
- Bakersfield ranks 63rd in rebounds per game (38.0) while Kansas City ranks 267th (31.7).
- The Roadrunners average 3.2 blocks per game, which ranks 114th in the nation. The Roos rank 168th in blocks allowed per game (4.3).
- The Roos rank 16th in three pointers allowed per game (17.2) while the Roadrunners rank 99th (20.5).
- Bakersfield ranks 20th in steals allowed per game (5.0) while Kansas City ranks 87th (6.1).
- During their last five games, the Roadrunners have scored an average of 65.6 points per game (2.0 below their season average) and allowed an average of 69.0 points per game (3.2 above their season average).
- The Roos’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 10.4, up from 2.7 for the season.