The UC Santa Barbara Gauchos will open their season on their home court when they challenge the Jackson State Tigers (0-0) at Thunderdome. Action gets underway at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Jackson State Tigers vs. UC Santa Barbara Gauchos Betting Odds
UC Santa Barbara was unable reach the tournament following a 21-9 regular season campaign last season.
Half-court execution will be critical when two of the country’s slowest-paced teams face off. UC Santa Barbara ranks 324th in possessions per game (65.6) and Jackson State was 277th (67.0) since last season.
Jackson State Tigers at UC Santa Barbara Gauchos Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – UC Santa Barbara, ATS Winner – UC Santa Barbara, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UC Santa Barbara ranks third in steals allowed per game (4.4) while Jackson State ranks 241st (7.5).
- The Gauchos rank 133rd in blocks per game (3.3) while the Tigers rank 205th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- Jackson State allows the 22nd-fewest three pointers per game (19.1) while UC Santa Barbara ranks 60th (20.2).
- The Gauchos rank 20th in rebounds allowed per game (31.3) while the Tigers rank 139th (34.6).
- UC Santa Barbara ranks 151st in assists per game (13.5) while Jackson State ranks 268th (11.2).