The California Baptist Lancers welcome the Jackson State Tigers to CBU Events Center to get their seasons underway. The game begins at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Jackson State Tigers vs. California Baptist Lancers Betting Odds
Last season, California Baptist was unable reach the tournament following a 16-12 regular season campaign. Jackson State also did not make the tournament after a 12-17 regular season campaign.
When looking at effective field goal percentage, California Baptist figures to have a considerable edge. Last season, the Lancers defense ranked 60th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.480), while the Jackson State offense ranked 346th in effective field goal percentage (0.448).
Jackson State vs. California Baptist ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – California Baptist, ATS Winner – California Baptist, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- California Baptist ranks 50th in three pointers attempted per game (25.8) while Jackson State ranks 313th (17.3).
- The Lancers average 37.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 54th in the NCAA. The Tigers rank 139th in rebounds allowed per game (34.6).
- California Baptist ranks 41st in assists allowed per game (11.2) while Jackson State ranks 74th (11.8).
- The Lancers rank 20th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while the Tigers rank 205th (3.9).
- California Baptist ranks 71st in steals allowed per game (5.6) while Jackson State ranks 241st (7.5).