The Tulane Green Wave (1-0) will be at home in Fogelman Arena in Devlin Fieldhouse when they challenge the Jackson State Tigers (0-2). The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Jackson State Tigers vs. Tulane Green Wave ATS Odds
In their last game, the Green Wave easily got past the Southeastern Louisiana Lions, 76-55, while the Tigers were blown out by the UC Santa Barbara Gauchos, 83-62.
Tulane played a flawless contest. They had a free throw rate of 0.254 and a turnover percentage of 14.0. For those same stats, Southeastern Louisiana was 0.033 and 24.2, respectively. Jackson State, meanwhile, had a much better turnover percentage (11.7 vs. 20.9). Tulane’s Christion Thompson played well, finishing with 10 points and 14 rebounds. Meanwhile, Jackson State rallied around Tristan Jarrett, who had 19 points and five rebounds.
This has potential to be a mistake-prone game for the Tulane offense. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, Tulane ranks 311th in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 21.0 percent), while the disruptive defense of Jackson State has forced the 58th-most turnovers in the NCAA (21.1 percent).
Jackson State vs. Tulane Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Tulane, ATS Winner – Tulane, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Jackson State ranks 32nd in three pointers allowed per game (19.4) while Tulane ranks 249th (24.5).
- The Tigers rank 180th in rebounds allowed per game (35.1) while the Green Wave rank 305th (38.7).
- Tulane averages 3.4 blocks per game, which ranks 129th in the nation. Jackson State ranks 211th in blocks allowed per game (3.9).
- The Green Wave rank 86th in assists per game (14.3) while the Tigers rank 284th (11.0).
- Jackson State ranks 121st in steals per game (6.5) while Tulane ranks 253rd (4.9).