A 13-game home winning streak is on the line for the 16th-ranked Auburn Tigers (16-2) when they take on the Iowa State Cyclones (9-9) at Auburn Arena. Action begins at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 25, 2020, and can be seen on ESPNU.
Iowa State Cyclones vs. Auburn Tigers ATS Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Tigers defeated the South Carolina Gamecocks 80-67, while the Cyclones beat the Oklahoma State Cowboys 89-82.
Iowa State dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a fantastic free throw rate of 0.571 (above their season average of 0.184) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.622 (above their season average of 0.509). Oklahoma State was 0.203 and 0.493, respectively, for those same stats. Auburn, meanwhile, dominated every facet of their game. They had a great free throw rate of 0.316 (above their season average of 0.275) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 26.5 (below their season average of 35.2). For those same stats, South Carolina put up marks of 0.049 and 22.2, respectively. Devan Cambridge led the way for Auburn, putting up 26 points and five rebounds. Meanwhile, Solomon Young played a key role for Iowa State with 27 points and nine rebounds.
Look for Auburn to dominate the offensive glass in this contest. The Tigers are among the country’s elite on the offensive glass, ranking 26th in offensive rebounding percentage at 34.7 percent. Meanwhile, Iowa State ranks 288th in the nation at corralling defensive rebounds with a defensive rebounding percentage of 69.4 percent.
Iowa State vs. Auburn ATS Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Auburn, ATS Winner – Iowa State, O/U – Under
- Auburn averages 41.0 rebounds per game, which ranks 14th in the country. Iowa State ranks 196th in rebounds allowed per game (36.7).
- The Cyclones rank 56th in steals per game (7.8) while the Tigers rank 129th in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- Auburn blocks 5.8 opponent shots per game, which is ranked 12th in the nation. Iowa State ranks 37th in blocks allowed per game (2.7).
- The Tigers rank 48th in three pointers attempted per game (25.8) while the Cyclones rank 168th in three pointers allowed per game (22.4).
- Auburn ranks 37th in assists allowed per game (10.4) while Iowa State ranks 152nd (13.1).
- During their last five games, the Cyclones have scored an average of 66.0 points per game (10.2 below their season average) and allowed an average of 73.8 points per game (1.7 above their season average).
- The Tigers have been outscored by an average of 0.4 points in their last five games. For the season, Auburn has defeated opponents by an average of 11.6 points.