The fourth-ranked Louisville Cardinals (2-0) will be at home in the KFC Yum! Center when they square off against the Indiana State Sycamores (0-1). Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, and can be seen on ACC Network.
Indiana State Sycamores vs. Louisville Cardinals Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Cardinals won big over the Youngstown State Penguins, 78-55, while the Sycamores were beaten by the Dayton Flyers, 86-81.
The Cardinals had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.562 vs. 0.351) and had a better turnover percentage (8.1 vs. 12.9). Indiana State, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (29.4 vs. 25.6). Louisville was led by Steven Enoch, who contributed 17 points and 14 rebounds. Jordan Barnes was a key piece for Indiana State with 19 points and nine rebounds.
Louisville could dominate on the defensive side of the ball as they clash against one of the worst offenses in the NCAA. Since last season, the Cardinals rank 25th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.465), while Indiana State is 256th in effective field goal percentage (0.493).
Indiana State Sycamores vs. Louisville Cardinals Odds Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Louisville, ATS Winner – Louisville, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Louisville ranks 71st in three pointers attempted per game (25.0) while Indiana State ranks 333rd (15.8).
- The Cardinals rank 130th in assists per game (13.7) while the Sycamores rank 280th (11.0).
- Louisville ranks 176th in blocks per game (3.0) while Indiana State ranks 237th (2.3).
- The Cardinals rank 48th in rebounds per game (38.2) while the Sycamores rank 279th (32.7).
- Indiana State ranks 110th in steals per game (6.6) while Louisville ranks 273rd (4.4).