The Dayton Flyers welcome the Indiana State Sycamores to University of Dayton Arena to get their seasons underway. The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Indiana State Sycamores at Dayton Flyers Betting Odds
Dayton failed to reach the tournament following a 20-8 regular season last season. Indiana State also was unable reach the tournament following a 13-14 regular season campaign.
Last season, the Sycamores were 13-14 straight up (SU) and 11-16-2 against the spread (ATS). Of Indiana State’s 29 games that accepted bets last year, 20 finished over the O/U total.
The Flyers were 20-8 SU last season, but were just 10-21 ATS. Coinciding with Indiana State, games including Dayton had a tendency to go over the projected point total (58.1 percent).
Dayton could dominate on the defensive side of the ball as they go head-to-head against one of the worst offenses in the country. In the 2018-19 season, the Flyers ranked 54th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.479), while Indiana State was 264th in effective field goal percentage (0.492).
Indiana State at Dayton Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Dayton, ATS Winner – Indiana State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Dayton ranks 17th in assists per game (16.4) while Indiana State ranks 277th (11.0).
- The Flyers rank 37th in rebounds allowed per game (32.0) while the Sycamores rank 139th (34.6).
- Dayton ranks 217th in blocks per game (2.5) while Indiana State ranks 227th (2.4).
- The Sycamores rank 79th in three pointers allowed per game (20.6) while the Flyers rank 230th (23.8).
- Indiana State ranks 100th in steals per game (6.7) while Dayton ranks 249th (5.0).