Expect a defensive battle when the Indiana Pacers (12-6) go head-to-head against the Philadelphia 76ers (13-6) at Wells Fargo Center. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 30, 2019, and can be seen on NBATV.
Indiana Pacers vs. Philadelphia 76ers ATS Odds
The 76ers hope to keep it rolling after defeating the New York Knicks in their last game, 101-95, as 9.5-point underdogs. The Pacers, on the other hand, topped the Atlanta Hawks, 105-104, resulting in a push. The Philadelphia game went 14.5 points under the projected point total of 210.5, while the Indiana game finished 1.5 points over the projected point total of 207.5.
The Pacers forced 24 turnovers and had a free throw rate of 0.226 (above their season average of 0.152). Philadelphia, meanwhile, made good use of their 40 trips to the charity stripe, converting on 32 of them (80.0 percent). New York was just 19-33 (57.6 percent). Philadelphia’s Joel Embiid had a good game, putting up 27 points and 17 rebounds. Indiana, meanwhile, was lifted by Domantas Sabonis, who recorded 17 points and 12 rebounds.
The 76ers edged out the Pacers in this series last year, taking three out of four games. In the most recent matchup, Philadelphia won 106-89. The 76ers’ offensive rebounding percentage was their largest advantage over the Pacers. Philadelphia had a rate of 28.9, while Indiana posted a mark of 23.5. This is the first time these teams will battle this year.
Of the Pacers’ 17 games that accepted bets, nine have finished under the total. Indiana comes into the contest with records of 12-6 straight up (SU) and 8-7-2 against the spread (ATS).
There does not appear to be a trend for 76ers games in regards to the total, as there has been an even split between games finishing over and under. Moreover, Philadelphia is 13-6 SU and 9-9 ATS.
Philadelphia might have difficulty finding the bottom of the net as they go head-to-head against one of the NBA’s best defenses. Indiana ranks fifth in defensive efficiency while the 76ers rank 18th in offensive efficiency.
Indiana Pacers at Philadelphia 76ers Odds Pick
NBA Tip: SU Winner – Pacers, ATS Winner – Pacers, O/U – Under
- The 76ers rank fifth in assists per game (26.2) while the Pacers rank 10th (24.9).
- Philadelphia ranks fifth in steals per game (8.6) while Indiana ranks 21st (7.1).
- The 76ers rank first in three pointers allowed per game (26.5) while the Pacers rank eighth (32.2).
- Philadelphia ranks fourth in blocks allowed per game (4.1) while Indiana ranks 10th (4.6).
- Philadelphia ranks first in rebounds allowed per game (39.7) while Indiana ranks sixth (43.4).
- The Pacers rank third in points in the paint per game (50.2) while the 76ers rank 12th (47.6).
- The 76ers rank first in second chance points allowed per game (10.1) while the Pacers rank sixth (11.8).
- Indiana averages 18.6 points off turnovers per game, which ranks eighth in the league. Philadelphia ranks 16th in points off turnovers allowed per game (17.2).
- Philadelphia is 7-0 when they allow below 100 points, while Indiana is 4-1.
- The 76ers are 11-3 when they score above 100 points, while the Pacers are 12-3.
- Philadelphia is 4-4 ATS at home, while Indiana is 3-4 ATS on the road.
- The Pacers have 4 unders and 3 overs in 7 road games.
- The 76ers have 5 unders, 2 overs and 1 push in 8 home games.
- The Pacers are 3-2 ATS over their last five games, while the 76ers are 2-3.
- In their last five games, Indiana has 3 overs and 2 unders, while Philadelphia has 3 unders, 1 over and 1 push.
- During their last five games, the Pacers have scored an average of 115.6 points per game (6.3 above their season average) and allowed an average of 102.4 points per game (1.4 below their season average).
- The 76ers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 9.0, up from 4.7 for the season.