The Idaho Vandals (1-1) will face off against the UC Davis Aggies (1-1) at Convocation Center. The game gets underway at 6 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14, 2019.
Idaho Vandals vs. UC Davis Aggies Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Aggies easily got past the William Jessup Warriors, 109-63, while the Vandals were beaten by the UC Riverside Highlanders, 58-51.
UC Davis dominated every facet of the game. They had a great free throw rate of 0.281 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.711. William Jessup was 0.138 and 0.415, respectively, for those same stats. Idaho, on the other hand, had a much better turnover percentage (11.9 vs. 18.4). Joe Mooney led the way for UC Davis, finishing with 24 points and five rebounds. Trevon Allen was a key piece for Idaho with 18 points and seven rebounds.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams face off. UC Davis ranks 254th in possessions per game (67.8) and Idaho is 276th (67.3) dating back to the 2018-19 season.
Idaho vs. UC Davis Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – UC Davis, ATS Winner – UC Davis, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UC Davis ranks 62nd in three pointers allowed per game (20.2) while Idaho ranks 296th (26.2).
- The Aggies rank 131st in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while the Vandals rank 226th (36.2).
- UC Davis ranks 237th in blocks per game (2.3) while Idaho ranks 267th (1.7).
- The Aggies rank 141st in assists allowed per game (12.8) while the Vandals rank 286th (15.6).
- UC Davis ranks 142nd in steals per game (6.3) while Idaho ranks 283rd (4.2).