The UC Riverside Highlanders (1-0) get their home schedule underway at Student Recreation Center against the Idaho Vandals (1-0). The game starts at 5 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Idaho Vandals at UC Riverside Highlanders ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Highlanders dismantled the Nebraska Cornhuskers 66-47, while the Vandals were victorious over the Evergreen State Geoducks 88-82.
Idaho played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.188 and a turnover percentage of 8.4. For those same stats, Evergreen State was 0.066 and 17.0, respectively. The Highlanders, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (39.4 vs. 20.0) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.527 vs. 0.345). George Willborn III had a solid performance for UC Riverside with 13 points and 18 rebounds. Idaho, meanwhile, was led by Quinton Forrest, who had 15 points and 10 rebounds.
Half-court execution will be critical when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams go head-to-head. UC Riverside ranks 349th in possessions per game (64.0) and Idaho is 262nd (67.5) since the 2018-19 season. Moreover, the Vandals rank 299th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.7 percent), while the Highlanders rank 48th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.0 percent).
Idaho Vandals at UC Riverside Highlanders Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – UC Riverside, ATS Winner – UC Riverside, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UC Riverside ranks 36th in three pointers allowed per game (19.6) while Idaho ranks 297th (26.3).
- The Highlanders rank 10th in blocks allowed per game (2.2) while the Vandals rank 62nd (2.8).
- UC Riverside ranks 244th in steals per game (5.1) while Idaho ranks 280th (4.2).
- The Highlanders rank 17th in rebounds allowed per game (31.1) while the Vandals rank 216th (36.0).
- UC Riverside ranks 192nd in assists allowed per game (13.4) while Idaho ranks 295th (15.8).