The Idaho Vandals (7-20, 3-13 BigSky) will be at Bank of Colorado Arena to meet the Northern Colorado Bears (19-8, 12-4 BigSky) in a BigSky matchup. The game gets underway at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Idaho Vandals at Northern Colorado Bears Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Bears beat the Idaho State Bengals, 85-72, while the Vandals were beaten by the Sacramento State Hornets, 67-56.
The Bears had an extraordinary effective field goal percentage of 0.705 (above their season average of 0.548) and had a better turnover percentage (13.0 vs. 13.8). Idaho, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.429 vs. 0.464). Northern Colorado rallied around Jonah Radebaugh, who had 22 points and nine assists. Trevon Allen, meanwhile had a good outing for Idaho, finishing with 21 points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Radebaugh led the Bears to a 74-53 win. He recorded a double-double with 12 points and 13 assists. The Bears’ 6.1 turnover percentage was their biggest advantage over the Vandals, who had a rate of 19.0.
Northern Colorado could put on a ball-control clinic in this meeting. Northern Colorado ranks 10th in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 15.6 percent), while Idaho forces the 47th-fewest turnovers (17.1 percent). Moreover, the Vandals rank 298th in offensive rebounding percentage (24.3 percent), while the Bears rank 26th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.6 percent).
Idaho Vandals vs. Northern Colorado Bears Betting Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Northern Colorado, ATS Winner – Northern Colorado, O/U – Over
- Northern Colorado ranks 26th in three pointers attempted per game (27.0) while Idaho ranks 318th (14.4).
- The Bears rank second in assists allowed per game (8.3) while the Vandals rank 215th (14.1).
- Northern Colorado ranks ninth in steals allowed per game (4.7) while Idaho ranks 199th (7.3).
- The Bears’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 7.2, down from 11.0 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Vandals have scored an average of 66.2 points per game (0.7 above their season average) and allowed an average of 77.6 points per game (6.3 above their season average).