The Idaho Vandals (6-17, 2-10 BigSky) will be at Reese Court to clash with the Eastern Washington Eagles (16-7, 9-3 BigSky) in a BigSky matchup. Action begins at 10:45 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Idaho Vandals vs. Eastern Washington Eagles Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Eagles had no trouble getting past the Montana State Bobcats, 74-49, while the Vandals lost to the Montana Grizzlies, 82-71.
Eastern Washington dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an effective field goal percentage of 0.548 (above their season average of 0.535) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 25.6 (below their season average of 27.7). Montana State had marks of 0.259 and 20.8, respectively, for those same stats. Idaho, on the other hand, did a great job of converting from the free throw line (17-24; 70.8 percent). Mason Peatling played a pivotal role for Eastern Washington with 19 points and 10 rebounds. Trevon Allen had a solid performance for Idaho, contributing 36 points and five rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Kim Aiken Jr. led the Eagles to a 78-75 win. He produced 18 points, eight rebounds and six assists. Eastern Washington’s effective field goal percentage was its biggest strength over Idaho. The Eagles had a rate of 0.604 while the Vandals posted a mark of 0.492.
Points at the line could be rare for Eastern Washington in this showdown. The Eagles rank 287th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.197, while Idaho ranks 51st in FTA rate allowed (0.183).
Idaho Vandals at Eastern Washington Eagles ATS Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Eastern Washington, ATS Winner – Eastern Washington, O/U – Under
- Eastern Washington ranks 33rd in three pointers attempted per game (26.7) while Idaho ranks 292nd (14.7).
- The Eagles average 7.6 steals per game, which ranks 58th in the nation. The Vandals rank 149th in steals allowed per game (6.8).
- Eastern Washington ranks 57th in blocks per game (4.0) while Idaho ranks 103rd in blocks allowed per game (3.3).
- The Eagles rank fifth in assists per game (17.6) while the Vandals rank 195th (12.1).
- Eastern Washington ranks 46th in rebounds per game (38.7) while Idaho ranks 213th (34.0).
- During their last five games, the Eagles have scored an average of 76.2 points per game (5.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 69.0 points per game (4.8 below their season average).
- The Vandals’ average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 10.4, up from 4.8 for the season.