The Idaho State Bengals (6-16, 3-10 BigSky) visit Max Worthington Arena to meet the Montana State Bobcats (12-11, 6-6 BigSky). The Bengals will try to snap their eight-game losing streak. The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Idaho State Bengals vs. Montana State Bobcats Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last matchup. The Bobcats lost big to the Eastern Washington Eagles, 74-49, while the Bengals were beaten by the Sacramento State Hornets, 63-59.
Idaho State had a better free throw rate (0.148 vs. 0.098) while Montana State did a great job of converting from the charity stripe (19-23; 82.6 percent). Borja Fernandez had a good outing for Montana State, finishing with seven points and eight rebounds. Idaho State, meanwhile, was led by Malik Porter, who recorded 31 points and seven rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Devin Kirby led the Bobcats to a 75-64 win. He registered a double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Montana State’s 0.316 free throw rate was their largest strength over Idaho State, who had a rate of 0.228.
Idaho State at Montana State Betting Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Montana State, ATS Winner – Montana State, O/U – Over
- Idaho State ranks fourth in three pointers allowed per game (15.5) while Montana State ranks 216th (23.3).
- The Bengals rank 38th in rebounds allowed per game (31.7) while the Bobcats rank 107th (33.9).
- Montana State ranks 185th in steals per game (5.6) while Idaho State ranks 245th (4.6).
- The Bobcats have been outscored by an average of 1.0 point in their last five games. For the season, Montana State has defeated opponents by an average of 0.7 points.
- During their last five games, the Bengals have scored an average of 70.4 points per game (1.4 above their season average) and allowed an average of 77.8 points per game (6.8 above their season average).