The Idaho State Bengals (6-17, 3-11 BigSky) visit Dahlberg Arena to take on the Montana Grizzlies (15-10, 11-3 BigSky). The Bengals look to snap their nine-game losing streak. Action begins at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Idaho State Bengals at Montana Grizzlies ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Grizzlies easily got past the Weber State Wildcats, 72-37, while the Bengals were beaten by the Montana State Bobcats, 73-69.
Montana played a nearly perfect game. They had a solid turnover percentage of 9.4 (better than their season average of 15.9) and an effective field goal percentage of 0.593 (above their season average of 0.513). Weber State put up marks of 31.7 and 0.362, respectively, for those same stats. Idaho State, on the other hand, forced Montana State into a turnover percentage of 24.7 (above their season average of 18.4). Kendal Manuel played well for Montana with 21 points and six rebounds. Chier Maker led the way for Idaho State, contributing seven points and 10 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Manuel led the Grizzlies to a 77-74 win. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 21 points. Montana had a better effective field goal percentage (0.526 vs. 0.471). Idaho State, on the other hand, did an excellent job of making free throws (25-34; 73.5 percent).
Idaho State may have a difficult time creating turnovers. Montana ranks 62nd in the NCAA at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.3 percent), while Idaho State forces the 61st-fewest turnovers (17.6 percent).
Idaho State Bengals at Montana Grizzlies Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Montana, ATS Winner – Idaho State, O/U – Over
- Idaho State ranks 45th in rebounds allowed per game (32.0) while Montana ranks 116th (34.1).
- The Grizzlies rank 87th in blocks per game (3.5) while the Bengals rank 92nd in blocks allowed per game (3.2).
- The Bengals rank 228th in three pointers attempted per game (19.3) while the Grizzlies rank 286th (16.0).
- Montana is 39th in the nation with 10.8 assists allowed per game while Idaho State is 60th with 11.2 assists allowed per game.
- During their last five games, the Bengals have scored an average of 71.4 points per game (2.4 above their season average) and allowed an average of 77.4 points per game (6.4 above their season average).
- The Grizzlies’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 12.6, up from 2.3 for the season.