The Wyoming Cowboys welcome the Idaho State Bengals to Arena-Auditorium to get their seasons underway. The game is scheduled to start at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Idaho State Bengals vs. Wyoming Cowboys Betting Odds
Last season, Idaho State did not reach the tournament following an 11-18 regular season campaign. Wyoming also did not make the tournament following a 7-20 regular season.
The aggressive Wyoming offense might be getting to the foul line a lot in this matchup. Last season, the Cowboys ranked 18th in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.288, while Idaho State been among the country’s most foul-prone squads (giving up a 152nd-ranked FTA rate of 0.222).
Idaho State vs. Wyoming Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Wyoming, ATS Winner – Wyoming, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Idaho State averages 25.1 three pointers per game, which ranks 72nd in the country. Wyoming ranks 237th in three pointers allowed per game (23.9).
- The Bengals rank 193rd in assists per game (12.8) while the Cowboys rank 290th (10.3).
- Idaho State allows the 39th-fewest blocks per game (2.6) while Wyoming ranks 58th (2.8).
- The Bengals rank 33rd in steals allowed per game (5.2) while the Cowboys rank 197th (6.8).
- Idaho State ranks 127th in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while Wyoming ranks 280th (38.1).