The George Washington Colonials (0-1) open their home schedule at Charles E. Smith Center against the Howard Bison (0-1). Action begins at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Howard Bison at George Washington Colonials ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last outing. The Colonials were beaten by the Towson Tigers, 72-58, while the Bison lost a close one to the Washington Adventist Shock, 71-68.
Howard had a better turnover percentage (6.3 vs. 10.3) while George Washington did an excellent job of converting from the charity stripe (12-17; 70.6 percent). Jameer Nelson Jr. led the way for George Washington, recording 15 points, five rebounds and five assists. Charles Williams played a pivotal role for Howard with 19 points and five rebounds.
Howard could put on a ball-control clinic in this contest. Dating back to last season, Howard ranks 52nd in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 16.6 percent), while George Washington has forced the 74th-fewest turnovers (17.3 percent).
Howard vs. George Washington Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – George Washington, ATS Winner – George Washington, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Howard averages 36.9 rebounds per game, which ranks 94th in the nation. George Washington ranks 264th in rebounds allowed per game (37.5).
- The Bison rank 205th in steals per game (5.7) while the Colonials rank 240th (5.1).
- Howard ranks 256th in three pointers attempted per game (19.9) while George Washington ranks 275th (19.4).
- The Bison rank 132nd in assists per game (13.7) while the Colonials rank 267th (11.3).
- Howard ranks 42nd in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while George Washington ranks 124th (3.2).