The Tulsa Golden Hurricane welcome the Houston Baptist Huskies to Donald Reynolds Center to open the new season. Action gets underway at 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Houston Baptist Huskies at Tulsa Golden Hurricane ATS Odds
Last season, Houston Baptist was unable reach the tournament following a 12-17 regular season campaign. Tulsa also failed to reach the tournament after an 18-11 regular season campaign.
The aggressive Tulsa offense could be living from the charity stripe in this battle. The Golden Hurricane ranked sixth in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.301, while Houston Baptist ranked 271st in FTA rate allowed (0.256) last season.
Houston Baptist Huskies vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Tulsa, ATS Winner – Tulsa, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Houston Baptist ranks 78th in three pointers allowed per game (20.6) while Tulsa ranks 305th (26.6).
- The Huskies average 15.0 assists per game, which ranks 56th in the country. The Golden Hurricane rank 200th in assists allowed per game (13.8).
- Tulsa ranks 214th in blocks per game (2.4) while Houston Baptist ranks 248th (1.8).
- The Huskies rank 45th in rebounds per game (38.1) while the Golden Hurricane rank 252nd in rebounds allowed per game (37.0).
- Houston Baptist ranks 30th in steals per game (7.8) while Tulsa ranks 215th (5.5).