Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the Holy Cross Crusaders (0-1) head to New Hampshire to take on the Wildcats (1-0). Action begins at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Holy Cross Crusaders vs. New Hampshire Wildcats Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Wildcats dismantled the Curry Colonels, 93-29, while the Crusaders lost big to the seventh-ranked Maryland Terrapins, 95-71.
New Hampshire played a perfect contest. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 54.8 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.619. Curry was 17.6 and 0.200, respectively, for those same stats. Holy Cross, meanwhile, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.500 vs. 0.520). Nick Guadarrama played well for New Hampshire with 20 points and 18 rebounds. Meanwhile, Holy Cross was lifted by Drew Lowder, who recorded 24 points and five assists.
Half-court execution will be of utmost importance when two of the nation’s slowest-paced teams face off. New Hampshire ranks 300th in possessions per game (66.5) and Holy Cross is 330th (65.5) dating back to the 2018-19 season. Moreover, the Crusaders, who rank 345th in offensive rebounding percentage (20.6 percent), will battle against the Wildcats, who rank 15th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.6 percent).
Holy Cross Crusaders vs. New Hampshire Wildcats Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – New Hampshire, ATS Winner – New Hampshire, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- New Hampshire ranks fifth in assists allowed per game (9.8) while Holy Cross ranks 231st (14.1).
- The Crusaders rank 104th in blocks per game (3.7) while the Wildcats rank 258th (1.9).
- New Hampshire ranks 189th in rebounds per game (34.9) while Holy Cross ranks 317th (27.9).
- The Crusaders rank 67th in steals per game (7.2) while the Wildcats rank 281st (4.0).
- New Hampshire ranks 29th in three pointers attempted per game (27.0) while Holy Cross ranks 239th (20.5).