The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (2-2) will be at home in Rothman Center when they square off against the Holy Cross Crusaders (2-1). Action starts at 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 22, 2017.
Holy Cross Crusaders at Fairleigh Dickinson Knights Betting Preview
The Crusaders were blown out by the Rhode Island Rams in their last matchup, 88-66. Holy Cross Caleb Green had a good performance, leading the team in scoring with 14 points on 5-for-11 shooting. Rhode Island had a much better turnover percentage (11.2 vs. 22.6). Holy Cross, on the other hand, had a better free throw rate (0.151 vs. 0.138).
In the Knights last matchup, they blew out the Kean Cougars, 94-55. With 18 points on 7-for-14 shooting, Darnell Edge was the games leading scorer. Fairleigh Dickinson played a flawless game. They had a superb free throw rate of 0.318 (above their season average of 0.175) and a turnover percentage of 18.8 (better than their season average of 23.2). Kean was 0.049 and 32.8, respectively, for those same stats.
This has potential to be a mistake-prone game for the offense of Fairleigh Dickinson. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 264th in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.8 percent), while the disruptive defense of Holy Cross has forced the third-most turnovers in the nation (25.7 percent).
Holy Cross Crusaders at Fairleigh Dickinson Knights ATS Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Fairleigh Dickinson, ATS Winner – Fairleigh Dickinson, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Crusaders rank 170th in assists per game (13.4) while the Knights rank 249th in assists allowed per game (14.5).
- Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 207th in blocks per game (2.9) while Holy Cross ranks 264th (2.2).
- Holy Cross averages 9.2 steals per game, which ranks seventh in the NCAA. Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 195th in steals allowed per game (6.5).
- The Knights rank 90th in three pointers allowed per game (19.9) while the Crusaders rank 237th (22.5).
- Holy Cross ranks 119th in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while Fairleigh Dickinson ranks 236th (36.9).