The Charlotte 49ers (2-2) will be at home in Dale F. Halton Arena when they clash with the High Point Panthers (2-2). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017.
High Point Panthers vs. Charlotte 49ers Betting Preview
The Panthers had no trouble getting past the Methodist Monarchs in their last matchup, 99-63. Andre Fox was the games leading scorer with 25 points on 7-for-8 shooting. High Point dominated every facet of the game. They had a turnover percentage of 14.7 (better than their season average of 17.9) and a free throw rate of 0.379 (above their season average of 0.208). Methodist was 33.8 and 0.192, respectively, for those same stats.
The last time the 49ers played, they beat the Presbyterian Blue Hose, 83-74. With 24 points on 8-for-15 shooting, Jon Davis was Charlottes high scorer. Charlotte dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 28.1 (below their season average of 28.6) and a turnover percentage of 13.3 (better than their season average of 16.6). Presbyterian was 6.9 and 16.7, respectively, for those same stats.
Contrasting tempos will be on display in this matchup. Charlotte ranks 22nd in possessions per game (73.8) while High Point is 281st (67.6) since last season. ,
High Point Panthers vs. Charlotte 49ers Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – High Point, ATS Winner – High Point, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The 49ers average 6.4 steals per game, which ranks 142nd in the nation. The Panthers rank 202nd in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- High Point ranks 211th in assists per game (12.8) while Charlotte ranks 234th (12.3).
- High Point ranks 81st in rebounds allowed per game (33.6) while Charlotte ranks 312th (39.2).
- The 49ers rank 55th in three pointers allowed per game (19.2) while the Panthers rank 225th (22.4).
- Charlotte ranks 132nd in blocks allowed per game (3.4) while High Point ranks 226th (4.0).