The Harvard Crimson (12-4, 1-0 Ivy) head to Edward Leede Arena to challenge the Dartmouth Big Green (7-9, 0-1 Ivy). The Crimson will attempt to extend their seven-game winning streak. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 25, 2020.
Harvard Crimson vs. Dartmouth Big Green ATS Odds
In their first matchup this season, Lewis led the Crimson to a 67-62 win. He produced 18 points. Harvard’s 0.375 free throw rate was their largest strength over Dartmouth, who had a mark of 0.231.
Dartmouth might have trouble finding the bottom of the net as they battle against one of the NCAA’s best defenses. Harvard ranks 81st in defensive efficiency while the Big Green rank 255th in offensive efficiency.
Harvard Crimson at Dartmouth Big Green Free Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Harvard, ATS Winner – Harvard, O/U – Over
- Harvard ranks 57th in three pointers allowed per game (19.3) while Dartmouth ranks 236th (24.6).
- The Crimson rank 16th in blocks per game (5.5) while the Big Green rank 162nd (2.4).
- Harvard ranks 45th in assists allowed per game (10.6) while Dartmouth ranks 130th (12.6).
- The Big Green have been outscored by an average of 3.2 points in their last five games. For the season, Dartmouth has defeated opponents by an average of 2.5 points.
- During their last five games, the Crimson have scored an average of 71.8 points per game (1.9 below their season average) and allowed an average of 66.8 points per game (1.4 above their season average).